Friday 29 December 2006

Phantom blogger exposed by Maff Potts D.C.L.G

Hi all,Maff Potts has just started a shift a Crisis Open Christmas at the Drinkers Shelter.Maff was the head of the C.O.C for Crisis for three years, before moving to his new postion at the Gov,nt Department,of local goverment and communites, and his new-ongoing role is Head of the Hostels Capital Improvment Programme,in which his responsability is to oversee a government intutive that is a 90.000,000 fund to improve hostel accomdation. A good example of work that has already been completed is a hostel in Liecester called the Dawn center which i had the opportuity to visit
myself some months ago before I became homeless not for the first time and whilst overwhelmed by the changes that had taken place and all for the good of staff and residents.

I now leave the next passage open to Maff and in his own words:

"I started as a volunteer at Crisis Open Christmas (COC) and I am back where I started. This is my family at Christmas although I have a family of my own; wife and one child (Fred, one year old). I am doing a couple of shifts to help this year and it's not really an option to stop helping out at COC because once you have been involved you are part of the family.

"There is something about COC... it's the best no bull shit , everyone is on the same level; guests, volunteers, service providers. We all know why we are here, it is to help homeless and excluded people.
Also because Paul Andrews has an attraction and I always had a thing for him and another thing I would like to say is it's good to see you again Doddy!"

AAahhhh!! I have been exposed!! The phantom blogger is none less than Tony Dodson, thank you Maff!

the ex-phantom's snapshot interview with Maff Potts

No comments: